Tuesday, June 2, 2015

ABOUT THE BLOG

Welcome to the most trusted and oldest blog since 2009 !!! 

This blog was basically created for future and current Biotechnology students as a guide to the destination. 

If you like my blog then please leave the comment and share the site with your friends.


FINDING THE CORRECT UNIVERSITY

People often get confused and ask me how to find a top ranking University or to know about the rank of the desired University.

Let me tell you that not all the foreign Universities are good, some are so much worse that you will start thinking I would have studied better in my home country. Most often, consultancies give you offer to study in such kind of worse Universities and take their commission/money away from you.

So dears, please make sure that you at least go through UNIVERSITY RANKING WEBSITES and check the world ranking of the university before taking any vital decision of your life.

!!!! BECAUSE YOUR CARRIER MATTERS !!!!

I recommend following 
QS WORLD UNIVERSITY RANKING

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT THE BLOG Welcome to the most trusted and oldest blog since 2009 !!!  This blog was basically created for future and current Biot...